AES Fellowship & Mastership
AES FELLOWSHIP AND MASTERSHIP RECOGNITION PROGRAM
Fellowship and Mastership status in AES recognizes and awards members of the AES who have made the appropriate commitment to the field of dentistry through continuing education, particularly in the area of occlusion, TMD, and comprehensive care. These two levels of recognition status, will be determined by the level of accomplishment of the member at the time of application for recognition and result in an elevation in membership category to either Active Member - Fellow AES or Active Member - Master AES as applicable which will be publicly acknowledged at the AES annual Scientific Meeting, on the AES website in your AES searchable membership directory listing and with a certificate of recognition issued by the AES.
To apply for recognition as a Fellow AES please select and complete the application in either PDF or word format via the following links and return to the AES office.
Fellow of AES Application fill enabled PDF
Fellow of AES Application word doc
Level One-Fellowship status (FAES) requirements:
- 1. The AES member must be in good standing (as specified by the bylaws) and has attended five of the last seven annual Meetings;
- 2. The AES member cannot have any lapse in membership. Failure to maintain active membership will result in the loss of fellowship status in the AES;
- 3. A Minimum of 400 AES approved CE hours must be attained during the five years which includes ADA-CERP Providers, AGD-PACE Providers, AMA-PRA Category 1 credit courses, and courses provided by CODA accredited institutions;
- a. AGD Approved Subject Codes
- b. 100 CE hours will be awarded for a GPR, AAGD, or any approved advanced postgrad program.
- 4. A Minimum of 65 CE hours must be AES sponsored courses. (Annual Meetings, CE Workshops, Digital/Online Learning: Podcasts, Webinars etc.);
- a. Current members are allowed to utilize CE hours backdated up to ten years;
- 5. Current members who meet the above qualifications who have earned the above CE qualifications within the last ten years qualify for AES Fellowship Status (FAES);
- 6. A one-time $500 administration fee will be charged before Fellowship (FAES) status is awarded.
To apply for recognition a Master AES please select and complete the application in either PDF or word format via the following links and return to the AES office.
Master of AES Application fill enabled PDF
Master of AES Application word doc
Level Two-Mastership Status (MAES) requirements:
- 1. Present at the AES annual meeting (Poster, presentation) or published in a peer reviewed journal;
- 2. A letter of recommendation from a current Fellow, Master, Director or Officer of the AES;
- 3. A one-time $300 administration fee will be charged before Level Two Mastership status is awarded;
- 4. Attainment of Level One-Fellowship Recognition status is necessary prior to application for Level Two – Mastership.
Failure to maintain AES active status will result in a loss of Fellowship/Mastership status of the AES.